Are you facing a data recovery emergency in your home or business? Data recovery emergencies happen when you least expect them and, like any other type of disaster, it helps to be prepared.
The best way to be prepared for a hard drive crash or RAID server failure is by always backing up your data in three separate places, and keeping the number of a trustworthy, professional data recovery service on hand in case you need it.
How do you find the best data recovery service in your area? Here are a few questions to ask when you're considering a professional data recovery firm.
1. What's your success rate for RAID recovery, hard disk recovery, solid state recovery, mobile recovery? (Or whatever type of data recovery you need.) - 24 Hour Data has an industry high success rate for hard disk data recovery, and unmatched success rates for other forms of data recovery, too.
If you are taking the time to ship your hard disk drive or other storage media to a professional data recovery firm, you want the best chance you'll get your data back, don't you?
2. Do you offer a guarantee? 24 Hour Data's famous “no data, no charge” guarantee means that if we can't recover your lost data, there's no charge for our services. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling 24 Hour Data for a price quote.
3. Do you have a certified clean room environment? - Physical hard disk data recovery, which requires the hard disk case to be opened, must be performed in a clean room environment, to prevent microscopic dust particles from getting on the platters, hindering data recovery, and damaging the hard disk even further.
24 Hour Data has an ISO 5 (Class 100) clean room environment for physical data recovery.
4. Do you offer a free diagnostic? - No one wants to risk calling a data recovery service, paying for data recovery, but not getting any of their data back. We don't think that's any way to run a business, either. When you ship your hard drive or storage media to 24 Hour Data, we will provide a free diagnostic and honest price quote within 24 hours of receiving your storage device. Then you can decide if it's worth it to go ahead with the data recovery or not. You can make an educated decision based on the value of your data and the estimated price to recover it.
5. Do you offer 24 hour, personalized service? - When you're facing a data recovery emergency, the last thing you want is to be stuck in a voice mail maze and unable to reach a human being. Our data recovery specialists are always available to answer the phone, 24/7, 365 days a year. If, at any point in the data recovery process you have a question, we'll take your call.
You can start the data recovery process easily online or over the phone, so you'll know your data is in good hands and you'll be free to focus on other things in life.