24 Hour Data has provided comprehensive data recovery services for all of Indiana since 2006. We aren't a general computer repair shop, but focus exclusively on data disasters providing affordable pricing for universities, business owners, students and any individual or family facing a loss of data.
The scope of our retrieval services include everything from hard drive recovery on desktops, laptops, external drives and more, in addition to flash drive, smart phone and memory card recoveries, RAID arrays, servers, databases and more.
In 2015, we expanded from our headquarters and nationally recognized clean room, adding a service center in the heart of downtown Indy, right on Monument Circle.
24 Hour Data
111 Monument Circle, STE 352
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Office Hours: Monday - Friday,
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Data Recovery Process
For residents and businesses in or close to Indy, our location is convenient overlooking Soldier's and Sailor's Monument. For those located in Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend or other parts of the state, we pay for shipping to our office in Indianapolis and handle all recoveries remotely.
1. Simply call (317) 534-2111 or our 800 number above or submit a quote online 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
2. You will shortly be speaking with a certified data recovery technician that will provide a free quote (which will include the percentage of data and files we can recover, final cost and other logistics.
3. If satisfied with the quote, drop off your damaged computer hard drive, flash drive or external disk at the address listed above during office hours. We are located at our partner, Xact Data Discovery on the third floor.
4. Your drive will then be safely transported to our SAS 70 Type II Compliant Recovery Lab and Class 100, ISO 5 Certified Cleanroom.
5. We will communicate with you each step of the way, and let you know when it has arrived and when it will return back to your home or office. Often, we recover data within 24 - 48 hours.
Learn more about our process or give us a call to discuss your needs today.
Recent Recovery Stories
There are a variety of scenarios for why you would need 24 Hour Data. Lost data affects everyone in different ways, to highlight, below is a list of recent recoveries from actual customers.
1. A professor at IUPUI spilled coffee on her laptop, losing final thesis submissions from students, among many other important documents and classroom lesson plans. She called 24 Hour Data to get professional data recovery, and we extended our 10% educator and student discount. Despite a soaked hard drive, 24 Hour Data was able to recover all critical documents and return her data within 24 hours, in time for grading.
2. An owner of a large farm in southern Indiana experienced an external SSD hard drive failure containing spreadsheets of his crop plans and rotations. He didn't have a backup and was beginning planting the next week. He also wasn't able to drive to Indianapolis, so we paid for shipment of his SSD drive to our clean room and recovery lab. 24 Hour Data recovered his spreadsheet database, allowing him to plant crops without delay.
3. A frantic couple called for recovery of a 32GB memory card containing priceless photos of the first few years of their child. They had already taken the card to a local computer store, but the technicians weren't able to retrieve the data. 24 Hour Data was able to reverse the failure on the card, and shipped it back to their home address the next day.
Experience Data Recovery in 24 Hours
24 Hour Data is committed to proving to Marion County companies and residents that we are experts in the industry and determined to help those in the state. Give us a call and experience recovery in 24 - 48 hours in most cases.